Professions at Akiko’s Green Products
We are searching for certified, experienced, and passionate individuals who are thinking about signing up with the Akiko’s Products group. Today, we are particularly planning to fill the roles noted below, however, reach out to us anyhow if you feel that you can be an asset to our company beyond those areas.
While we are an equal chance employer, we hire locally and only consider candidates who currently live in Honolulu, Hawaii. Akiko’s Green does not offer moving services or settlement. Military veterans and spouses, LGBTQ people, native Hawaiians, and females are extremely motivated to apply.
Please send your resume
(PDF file/Word File) to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to some info about yourself. Let us understand why you ‘d be a fantastic addition to our team!
Who are you?
Why do you desire to join Aloha Green?
Do you have a particularly fantastic talent that can be terrific for our business?
Have an individual story about or a connection to medical marijuana?
Assist us to get to understand you.
Do Not Have any Experience?
We realize that not everyone applying will have experience in the medical cannabis industry, especially since we are seeking to work within your area. We care more about how well you’ll fit with our company and the industry.
DISPENSARY TEAM INFO
We are looking for individuals with extraordinary customer support skills to join our dispensary group. If you’ve got terrific attention to information, love assisting others, and are delighted to learn about how medical cannabis can help clients, shoot us an email!
Inventory Specialist (complete & part-time).
– BioTrackTHC experience preferred.
– Inventory and item management experience required.
– Medical marijuana market experience preferred.
– Exceptional attention to information required.
Item Specialist (full & part-time).
– Customer service and retail experience needed.
– Exceptional focus on detail needed.
– Experience in product sales required.
– Familiarity with inventory procedures required.
CULTIVATION TEAM INFO.
Got a green thumb or a heart for sustainability? We’ve been searching for you! Experience with the cannabis plant is not required however remarkably chosen.
– 2+ years experience with marijuana or botanical extracts and focuses required.
– Commercial experience extremely was chosen.
– Familiarity with solvent and solvent-less extraction and distillation chose.
EXECUTION TEAM INFORMATION
Assist our company runs the well-oiled machine it is! No marijuana experience is required – but reliability, passion, and ability to get things done are definite musts.
GROUP ROLES or OR OTHER FULLTIME ROLES
Accounting/HR Manager (full-time).
– 3+ years experience required in receivables, costs, financial statements, budgeting.
– Knowledge of payroll, advantages, settlement, recruiting and so on required.
– High attention to detail.
– Need credits or experience for your degree? Join our hectic, entrepreneurial group and find out from the extremely best in the industry.
– Unpaid, all expenses covered.
Note: Due to the high volume of task questions, we can’t react to everybody trying to find a position. Somebody in our group will contact you ONLY if your background and experience meet our requirements and we are interested in discovering out more about you. Please do not request status updates or follow up on your job application if you have not been contacted by Akiko’s Products.
Thanks for your understanding and interest. We’re working hard to find the best individuals to be part of our little team.
All staff members of any dispensary in Hawaii must be at least 21 years of ages without any felony convictions and go through a comprehensive federal criminal background and fingerprint check.